All Ages Super Skull Crochet Beanie
This pattern is great for any skull lover. It's super minimal design is great for a man, woman, child, heck, the whole family! This beanie uses the Fair Isle technique to make the skulls.
Fair Isle is a technique where two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don't know how to do Fair Isle? Don't worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section that will not only teach you how to create Fair Isle but also covers all of this:
- Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
- Catching the yarn to create short floats.
- How to keep your yarn untangled.
- Photo tutorial of stitches used on beanie brim.
- How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
- How to make a magic adjustable loop.
Sizes Included: Baby - 15", Child - 17", Woman - 20", Man - 22" circumference
Yarn Weight: Fingering
Yarn Line: Palette
Fiber Type: Wool
Hook Sizes: C/2.5mm, D/3.0mm, E/3.5mm, or G/4.0mm crochet hook depending on size being made
Please Note: This pattern was updated on 08/02/2017
Downloadable patterns do not apply toward the free shipping threshold.