Colour Crochet Unlocked: The Ultimate How-to Guide
Start your color crochet revolution with this, the definitive guide to color crochet pattern work and the largest single source of color stitch patterns available anywhere. Let expert knitting and crochet designers Jane Howorth and Dawn Curran take you step by step through the stitch patterns and techniques using photographs, charts, and accessible text, with helpful hints and tips throughout.
- a comprehensive guide to choosing and using color
- a collection of 40 vibrant color stitch patterns with clear charts and written instructions
- a guide to Intarsia, Mosaic, Fair Isle, and tapestry crochet
- the authors' own innovative "smart charting" method, shared here for the first time
- 40 swatch samples showing examples of stitch patterns using Ombré, weaving and 3-D techniques, post and spike stitches, cluster, and fan stitches
- Extensive section showing intarsia, tapestry, fair isle, and mosaic techniques
- PLUS 10 wonderful crochet projects including a bag, hat, blankets, mittens, and baskets, which will give readers the opportunity to practice their newly acquired skills.
Pages: 10 Projects - 160 pgs