Learn to Crochet: Dishcloths
Learning how to crochet can be a challenge. Let us help you learn with our Learn to Crochet kits! In this kit, learn to crochet while you stitch up a set of simple yet functional discloths. First, crochet the Ribbon Candy Dishcloth, a simple combination of single and double crochet stiches with color changes to give it a delicious, textural look. Then, create a colorful splash in your kitchen with the Granny's Rainbow Dishcloth, based on the classic granny square.
Over a $50 value!
- Mini Hook Book: Learn to Crochet (printed version)
- 2 balls of Dishie (1 each of Begonia & Kenai)
- 2 balls of Dishie Twist (1 each of Begonia Twist & Kenai Twist)
- 2 balls of Dishie Multi (1 each of Dreamhouse & Aquarium)
- Majestic Regular Crochet Hook G-6 (4.0mm)
- WeCrochet Zippered Pouch - Aqua & Sparkle Silver
- WeCrochet Coffee. Crochet. Sleep. Repeat.- Project Bag