This beanie is blooming with color! Using a Fair Isle-inspired crochet technique, this beanie can be made in four different sizes for everyone on your gift list.
For this technique two colors are used in any particular row to create pictures or designs in your project. Don't worry, there is an extensive photo tutorial section (13 pages!!!) that will not only teach you how to crochet a Fair Isle-inspired design but also covers all of this:
1. Color Changing throughout the beanie including at the round join.
2. Catching the yarn to create short floats.
3. How to keep your yarn untangled.
4. Photo tutorial of stitches used on beanie brim.
5. How to keep your seam straight on your beanie.
6. How to make a magic adjustable loop.
Sizes Included: 16", 17.5", 20", 22"
Yarn Weight: Fingering
Yarn Line: Palette
Fiber Type: Wool
Hook Sizes: E/3.5mm, G/4mm crochet hooks
Downloadable patterns do not apply toward the free shipping threshold.